Attorney hours request

Article author
  • Updated


Attorneys may now obtain their fiscal year legal service hours via Ebill. In Ebill, click on the "Payment Detail" tab at the top of the screen. Below that, you will see a blue button labeled "Request Fiscal Hours Billed". You will then be sent an Ebill notice with the number of hours billed. The screenshot below shows where to request your hours:



Should you have a question after receiving a response or have a question regarding billing that does not relate to your current billable hours, you may still submit questions to

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.