I was reappointed to a case, how do I get a NAC?

Article author
Urmila Plakkat
  • Updated

When reappointed to a case, generally billing may be completed on the original NAC. If the NAC was closed, no longer appears in your WIP list in Ebill, or you are unsure as to its status, please email Ebill at ebill@publiccounsel.net with a reopen request. Be sure to include the NAC number, if you have it, otherwise provide the docket number and client name. 

If it is a reappointment to a CAFL NAC, please follow directions found here.

The court does not need to do anything on its end, unless Ebill directs you otherwise.


Was this article helpful?

2 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.