Does CPCS Pay for Public Notices?

Article author
  • Updated

CPCS will pay for Public Notices which have been requested by pro se parties having first been found indigent by the court or by counsel on behalf of an indigent client.

A copy of the actual notice or an invoice (showing the name of the newspaper, number of lines, days printed, and rates) and proof of indigency must be included with the request for payment.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.