I am an Attorney and want to use a new expert witness, what do I do?

Article author
Brian Donahue
  • Updated

All experts must become a CPCS vendor before starting work on your case!

When you need to use an expert who has not worked with CPCS before, have them start an application to become a CPCS vendor. Please visit the CPCS Vendor Portal website (https://vendorportal.publiccounsel.net/). Once the application is in order, it will be forwarded to the Vendor Review Panel for final determination of qualifications and applicable compensation rate. If approved, the new expert will be given detailed instructions on how to be set up as a state vendor. 

All vendors will submit an EFT/W9 DocuSign form for billing/payment. The form will be sent to the vendor during the application review process. 

Please allow approximately four weeks for the process to be completed. The vendor can review their status in the CPCS Vendor Portal. Once their application has been approved, they can start working on the case.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.