If the attorney does not have a NAC number, then the workflow for starting your Vbill is different. You'll need to choose the correct attorney type, per the instructions below in addition to inputting the case information yourself.
- Select ‘Input Invoices’ button or ‘Add Invoice’ button:
- Select Service type by clicking on down arrow next to (select service type)
- Select attorney type by clicking on down arrow next to select attorney type:
- Select attorney type from the dropdown (e.g. 'CPCS Employed Attorney', 'Privately Retained', etc)
- Enter the case information: attorney name, client name, court as well as your invoice number.
- Continue entering your billable work as you normally would.