Several of my Children and Family Law (CAFL) cases are now closed, although I never closed them. How can I get these cases reopened?

Article author
  • Updated

Members of the CAFL unit from time to time will close cases which are opened but inactive for some time. Email our CAFL Unit at with your request to reopen the cases.

Below is the link to the required form with the accompanying instructions.

Complete and email it to our CAFL Department. Their email address is included on the form.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.