The Date of Assignment is incorrect on the NAC, how do I change this?

Article author
  • Updated

The court enters the data, and our system will issue a NAC based on the data. Therefore, you must inform the court of the error, they will make the necessary correction and our system will reissue the NAC with the correct date.  

Also you can email to inform us that the date of assignment is incorrect. You should include a copy of the docket or other documentation indicating the correct date of assignment.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.