Where do I find the NAC number for a Vbill?

Article author
  • Updated


NAC (Notice of Assigned Counsel) numbers are issued to an attorney (non-CPCS employed) for each client and case.

You will need the NAC number when starting a new Vbill if the attorney is assigned, i.e., not a CPCS staff attorney. Ideally, the attorney should have provided the NAC number when requesting services. 

It is highly recommended to obtain both the NAC number (if applicable) and the allowed motion for funds from the attorney when a case commences.

If the attorney did not provide the NAC number and it is time to bill, please contact them for this. If the attorney is non-responsive, Accounts Payable can provide this on a limited, workload permitting basis.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.