How to Bill for Associate or Paralegal Hours

Article author
  • Updated

After logging into your Ebill account ( and choosing the NAC you wish to bill for:

  1. Select 'Vouchers'


  2. From the next page, select 'Associate' or 'Paralegal from the dropdown list and then click 'Add Voucher'


  3. Enter the required information and submit the voucher.

  4. Associate and paralegal vouchers need to be
    • printed
    • signed by both the paralegal or associate and the attorney
    • sent in with the corresponding timesheets

  • They can be scanned and emailed to
  • They can also be sent in by mail to:

  • CPCS Accounts Payable
    75 Federal Street
    6th Floor
    Boston, MA 02110

    Was this article helpful?

    0 out of 0 found this helpful

    Have more questions? Submit a request



    Article is closed for comments.