Phone interpreting for bar advocates is available via Certified Languages International (CLI). Please follow the instructions below or consult the attached card for more details.
For CPCS Staff phone interpreting, please use these instructions.
- Dial 1-800-CALL-CLI (800-225-5254)
- When the operator answers, tell them:
- If you need a third-party dial out
- Your customer code is 467185
- You are calling from Committee for Public Counsel Services (CPCS)
- The language you need
- Your BBO Number, NAC number, Docket number, and Last Name
- The operator will connect you promptly
- The panel member must supply the customer code indicated above, their BBO number, last name and the NAC number of the case requiring the interpreting service or they will not be connected to an interpreter.
- They should be prepared to provide the relevant docket number as well but this is not required to be connected to an interpreter. If multiple dockets are being billed to one NAC, only one docket number is needed.
- CLI Instructions.pdf300 KB