How Do I Become an Expert Vendor?

Article author
  • Updated


A potential expert vendor can email and ask for the Expert Vendor Application.


CPCS will then request the following from the vendor:

  1. Resume
  2. License
  3. Approved motion for funds

Note: Social Workers will not need to provide a motion for funds.

  • The information will be forwarded to our Vendor Review Panel for approval. After being approved, CPCS will then send out new vendor forms to the expert along with detailed instructions on how to fill them out.
  • Once approved there are two additional documents required VBill/Owner principal forms, plus the EFT/W9 forms to be completed for billing/payment purpose.
  • After these are returned, CPCS will set up the expert in our system and send out a temporary password for billing once complete. 

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 3 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.